If you don’t wish to use Zaftech plugin manager for automatic updates, you can manually update any plugin or theme downloaded from here. To do this, we recommend using Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it from HERE
First, you need to install and activate the plugin in your WordPress dashboard. Afterward, You may update any theme/plugin by simply uploading the.zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin from ZAF TECH repository.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins”>“Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin.
- Click the “Install Now” button.